Ropeball Tug Toy
Still available for purchase for a limited time as long as we have it in stock!
Keep your dog active and happy with this fun, stimulating toy!
You may have noticed that dogs love to play tug of war. The act of biting down on something and tugging at it is just a healthy display of their predatory nature.
The Ropeball Suction Tug Toy was designed keeping that in mind. The unique design features a soft, rubber ball on one end and a strong suction cup on the other. So, you can easily attach it to any flat surface like a wall, side of a cabinet, or the floor. You can also place a few of these around the house in households with multiple pets. It is the perfect indoor pet toy for people living in apartments.
The beauty of this toy is that it allows dogs to play all by themselves! Perfect for busy pet parents, who want to keep their doggies busy while they’re doing chores or running errands.
Product Details & Specifications
STRONG & DURABLE - Each Ropeball Tug Toy is made with high quality, non-toxic material that your dog will enjoy for hours!
GREAT FOR PUPS - Teething and aggressive pups will enjoy using their energy on something other than your belongings. Puppies fall sound asleep after use.
EASY TO INSTALL - Simply stick and go! Your dog will have no idea why it won't come off!
GREAT BOUNCY - When the ball is thrown to the ground, it will bounce high and is suitable for playing in the yard, at home or in the park!
CLEAN ITS TEETH - It can be a tug toy or a tooth cleaning toy. Helps remove plaque and tartar, reduces bacterial growth, keep teeth clean and fresh breath.
- FDA Grade Plastic & Cotton Fiber Rope
- 3.9 inches wide x 15.7 inches long
- WILL IT HARM MY PET? Absolutely not! Our Ropeball Tug Toy is a chewable toy made of FDA grade TPR material. It is non-toxic and environmentally friendly. It is safe for your pet and safe for pet grinding. Soft texture, designed for your dog's gums.
- FLOOR DAMAGE? Ropeball Tug Toy is tested to work on every flat surface without causing any damage. Ideal for wooden floors, tiles and windows.
- IS IT SUITABLE FOR MY BREED OF DOG? Yes! We've had great feedback from our customers who have large and small dogs